As we bring in a new decade, we take some time to review some key developments in the last decade in employment law. We will look at technological advances and their HR impact. We will review the current position on status and holiday pay. We will provide an insight into the Tribunal system. As well as looking at some key legislation and cases from the last 12 months and onto the horizon for this decade and what we can expect including from Brexit and the conservative manifesto.
Following on from the success of our past annual seminars on GDPR for HR, Employment law issues for 21st Century businesses and Rogue Employees, this year our experienced team bring you an update on business critical issues that face your business.
Are you conscious of the developments but unsure how best to protect your business?
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Join us for our update seminar to identify the opportunities and threats for your business. We will cover:
- Technological advances – their impact on our working lives
- Holiday pay – input from Europe
- Employment status – where are we now?
- Employment Tribunals – the changing landscape
- Top 3 cases from 2019
- Legislation on the horizon for 2020
We will look at how these all impact your business from an employment law and HR prospective. Practical guidance and tips will be given as well as time for questions and answers. Delegates will be brought up to date and take away practical tips for their business.
Sarah King, experienced Employment law solicitor and Judge
Join us on:
Wednesday 5th February 2020 9.30am – 12.00 noon
Harrowden Hall, Wellingborough, NN9 5AD
- Free to businesses who employ staff (1 space per company unless agreed otherwise)
- Free to all existing clients (no spaces limit)
- £25 plus VAT for additional spaces and for students or other interested parties
Secure your place
The venue details