A practical day to provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to maximise attendance by dealing with attendance issues early and to understand the importance of performance management. Warning: delegate participation required!
Aimed at line managers, those with HR responsibilities or employees in the business who have to handle attendance and performance issues and conduct performance reviews.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Join us on a first come first served basis. We will cover the following:
- An overview of disability discrimination and the duty to make reasonable adjustments
- Managing short term absence
- Long-term sickness absence and occupational health involvement
- Maximising the effectiveness of the probationary period and annual reviews
- How to implement a performance improvement plan
- Dismissing for performance or capability reasons
We will look at these areas using case studies of real-life attendance and performance issues utilising the facilitators experience in practice and in Tribunal with real examples. This is a workshop with limited Powerpoint and delegates will work through processes using real life examples in groups. Businesses are welcome to send a team of their own or just a single delegate who will join a group. We will be using different scenarios from different sectors to cover the industries in which delegates work.
100% of delegates rated the last workshop as “Excellent”
Feedback included “Very interactive and informative” “Enjoyed how interactive it has been” and “Very useful course and I can take a lot away from today for future use”
Join us on: 7th March 2019 9.30 – 4.30pm at Harrowden Hall, Wellingborough, NN9 5AD
Cost (includes lunch and materials)
- £149 plus VAT per delegate
- Early bird discount £99 plus VAT per delegate available until 15.02.19
- Multiple delegate discounts for teams (5 for the price of 4)
Secure your place
The venue details